Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Home for the Holidays...

Hello World!!

I went home for the Thanksgiving holidays and I had a blast!!  My original plan was to drive through my home state and visit with my mom and sissies and the rebels and then proceed further north to visit with more family.  But I got to my mama's house and my body said otherwise. LOL!  And I took heed.  We had a great time! My little people brought that extra joy as only they can and then I sent them home to their parents when it was time. LOL!  We even did a family movie! We went to see Frozen, I didn't think I'd like it but it was really cool!

This one is going to be short and sweet because it was a cool time at home.  I ate but not as much as I thought I would.  My Nanny cooked all of the Thanksgiving faves (sweet potate pie, chess pie, pecan pie, seafood dressing, fried turkey, ham, boiled shrimp, mac and cheese) i think that's it.  The only thing missing was the chocolate pecan pie.  Loved it!  I got to see my highschool football team win a playoff game, really cool!

I drove so I was able to do my fave stop in Mississippi...along highway 90 along the coastal waters. just beautiful! I love that part.

What's the moral of this story?  No matter what, there's no place like home. ;-D


No comments:

Post a Comment