Sunday, February 9, 2014

Look around and check out life..

Hello World...

It's been a minute..I haven't neglected ya, there have been a few moments that I've needed to stop and make a post but life has been moving at a fast pace these days with some interesting results.

I am more active in my meetup groups (Foodies Rock, Travel Abroad, Atlanta Food Bloggers Alliance) and yesterday I was at a meet up with Foodies Rock at Seabass Kitchen in Sandy Springs, GA.  Very interesting group of people.  It was a huge group - 30 people and we all showed I think we made the staff a little nervous.  I sat in between some of the seasoned members which held for interesting conversation.

I sat and talked to a psychologist who I probably needed to make an appointment with, an immigration lawyer who is hard of hearing and kept calling me "Anita", a recent divorcee whose hubby took her for 6 figures and screwed up her credit and she's the care giver for her parents who've been married 68 years, a married couple from new york and new england area, a recovering alcoholic who I didn't know was recovering before I ordered my Stella Artois (oops), a lady that kept me laughing who happens to be a commitment-phobe and who is now living with her guy of 6 months (good luck), an engineering student who dates around (hilarious sense of humor), another funny lady who would make any event/trip a hoot and our group moderator is British.  Bottom line: I had an interesting night coupled with good food!

Make sure to visit my site for the food review. www.annissakaye.wix.com/eatandrinkwithme

We are heading to New Orleans in September, I can't wait!!

We sit around and look at our problems and think we are doomed for life.  I know I did.  But when you take a look around and check out life, one tends to realize that their problems aren't as serious as it really seems.

I am on a whole new level of an interesting life.  It's a giant shift.  And I'm about to take a HUGE step in the right direction to do some awesome stuff.  I've run from it long enough.  I can't wait!

Word of the day....
Look around and check out life...you'll find some happiness...

Peace and Blessings!

~Are you a female blogger? Are you a female working in the arts? Check out these two support organizations: Women With Gifts   SHECreatediT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment