Saturday, February 22, 2014

P.U.S.H. - it works...

Hello World...

I'm loving life right now.  Things are happening an it's a beautiful thing!

Our office just recently moved, I was one of the coordinators on the team and *whew* i'm glad it's over.  Well the move part is over.  Now we get to combine 2 1/2 offices, different personalities and make it all work.  It's working right now, I can honestly say that.  I've just been moving a lot since Feb 13th and I now what to sit down for a minute.  Not for too long though.  I like my job but I've hid behind it for much too long. My youth is fading...I need to move.  I need to P.U.S.H. - pray until something happens - and at the same time

On the music scene I am singing background vocals for one of Atlanta's up and coming vocalists (by way of New Orleans), Meryl Lain in an Atlanta music event presented by International Choreographer Ursula Kendall of Ursula Inc, the flyer is posted below.

On the modeling scene, it is time for the annual ABS Fine Art and Apparel show.  That flyer is posted below too.

On the food scene, Eat and Drink With Me is doing it's own thing.  I'm currently connected with Nailah Travels for the Soul Beach Music fest in Aruba.  This is happening in May.  I have posted that flyer below.

Looking at all of this stuff makes me wanna go back to hiding under a rock while secretly wishing I was brave enough to use my gifts.  UUUh not gonna happen. If I don't do it this time, I'm going to die trying.  And my friends and associates will be able to say at my memorial, because i'm getting cremated, that she died sharing her gifts.  Last Sunday, Bishop called for single women who'd been divorced that had businesses to come forth to be prayed for.  Now, I hadn't been to church in a couple of weeks so physically being there was a blessing for me.  So when he had this odd request I immediately ran downstairs to get my blessing.  I've been talking to God for awhile about me doing better and humbly apologizing for trying to bury my gifts.  This was overwhelming because I was worried that my Father hadn't been hearing me and was worried that my lifestyle of late had pushed me away from grace. But "i love the Lord, He heard my cry and pitied every groan".  I now know what my elders were singing about.  I've done my dirt, I'm not perfect by ANY shape, form or fashion but I know and love the Lord and He knows it.

Oh yes....me and Mr. Man are doing juuust fine.... *wink*

I've been saying this for awhile but get ready for Nissa K! She's coming!  :-)


www.nailahtravels.com


No comments:

Post a Comment