Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Pregnant with a Purpose....

Hello World...

The Word says "Write the Vision and make it plain" which goes along with the practical application of a Vision Wall.  If  you've never heard of a vision wall it's literally the practice of  making a poster board or use a wall to bring your visions/goals to life.  Yes, you use magazines and other print media and have a literal cut and paste happy time.  You will definitely find out more about yourself, some amazing things.  When you see it, it makes sense.  Patrick Love wrote a song that reiterates making the vision plain and reassures one that if the Lord said it, it is a done deal! (click here for a gospel eargasm)

It's been a minute since I've shared my words/thoughts. I promise I'm actively working on getting better about that.

I've been straddling the mediocre fence for several years.  I have a gift and I've had the pleasure of being connected with a host of folks that can REALLY make it happen in my life.  But fear has kept me from taking it all the way to the finish line.  It's a scary thing to know that you have a purpose and to know that you're too scared to make it happen.  My spirit-man reminds me daily that I have a job to do before I leave this earth and before I leave this earth it will get done.....by me.

So last night, my dreams had me roaming around the town not necessarily doing anything in particular and I was very very pregnant.  Felt like about 8 to 9 months along, I wasn't going into labor or anything but I was just really ready to give birth.  When I woke up I had to apologize to my heavenly Father for wasting what he gave me.  Because my dream emulated my life in Atlanta.  Roaming around doing this/that wasting energy and time and holding a "baby".  My musical gifts are there, I just didn't move with the mighty motivation that I should have.  The purpose is about to be birthed, vision board being created and I'm ready to stop being mediocre.  I knew I was getting restless because I've been looking at other job opportunities, don't get me wrong the company I've worked with is awesome but I've gotten into a comfortable rut which is NOT good. So at this point when I do make a move it will not be to another distraction from my purpose.  So guess what readers... I'M PREGNANT....with a purpose and it's about to be born.

I want to encourage you! If there is anything you are holding back on due to fear, let the fear go for faith.  Switch it up!  Instead of speaking "less than" into your life, speak "more than".  So be encouraged...live your life the way you were born to live it!  Don't look for others to encourage you, look in the mirror and encourage yourself.
(click here for more great stuff)

Peace & Blessings.....

Nissa K

Photo Credit: all-free-download.com
Music Credit: www.youtube.com

~Are you a female blogger? Are you a female working in the arts? Check out these two support organizations: Women With Gifts   SHECreatediT ~


No comments:

Post a Comment