Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lessons Learned....

Hello World....


Perfect?  By no means, webster defines being perfect as:
having no mistakes or flaws
: completely correct or accurate
: having all the qualities you want in that kind of person, situation, etc.

I don't know of anyone that falls under that definition, although lots people strive to pose as such to the real world.  What I do know is that for the 42 years (soon to be 43) that I've lived on this earth, I strived to do the best that I can under my normal circumstances.  Brought up in a Christian home (currently on church sabbotical) with a personal relationship with my Creator, given a wide berth in life to succeed or fail.  Meaning, given a chance to experience life, shown that so much more lies out there; that we are not blocked in our limited views, shown that (in the words of the Clark Sisters) the sky is the limit.  

Perfect? Never will be but I do have some answers to some life lessons.  As an observer, I've watched other people do things and succeed and fail.  Habits either make us or break us.  Being consistent is a habit in all of us; consistently failing or consistently succeeding.  It's either one of the two.  We have to figure out the best way of succeeding in life, a healthy way to succeed in life.  We have to realize when a so-called "good thing" is unhealthy.  Just because it brings pleasure to you doesn't mean it's good for you.  Yes the sky is the limit BUT if you get up there by the wrong means, you will fall to the ground quickly.  Like a body on a torn parachute.  No rip cord, no protection just hitting the ground with a thud.  Pray for guidance and listen to those that come before you.  The fact that they have lived years before you gives them some knowledge of lessons learned.  Youth gives you assumptions that the elders know nothing, they are weak and know nothing of the good times to be had in the world.....when the fact is that elders have already experienced those good times and know first hand what happens when the wrong choices are made.  Think about it and learn from everyone else's lessons.

Again...am I perfect? Nope and I am NOT striving to be perfect it's more of striving to be the best Annissa that I can be!  Am I learning my lessons Yes...And it seems, even now, i'm still attempting to share them.  Whether anyone listens or not...welp...that's up to them.  I don't force people to do ANYthing nor do I like drama and confrontation.  Life goes on...it is what it is...Just learn your lesson...I know I'm learning mine. 

To be continued.....

Peace and Blessings...
~Are you a female blogger? Are you a female working in the arts? Check out these two support organizations: Women With Gifts   SHECreatediT ~

Website Credit:
http://www.merriam-webster.com
www.soundcloud.com
www.connectedprincipals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment