Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Walking into the storm...

Hello World....

~click here for blog music~

 Walking home a few days ago, I looked up and noticed very dark clouds ahead of me.  This moment I literally walking into a storm.  Luckily for me it was NOT raining yet but I knew it was coming.  It reminded me that sometimes in life we see situations coming but we don't stop moving forward...we don't stop moving forward because we know the situation will pass and life will go on.

This will be a short one today...so I say to you...no matter what you are dealing with - encourage yourself to keep moving forward and continue forth walking thru the storm.

Peace and Blessings....

~Are you a female blogger? Are you a female working in the arts? Check out these two support organizations: Women With Gifts   SHECreatediT ~

Audio Credit:
www.youtube.com

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly right. No point in standing still. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! Thank you for reading and commenting. Peace and Blessings...

      Delete