Monday, February 16, 2015

On a Mission...

Hello World....

This thought came to me during my morning commute.  I work in Midtown Atlanta and my route includes a large pedestrian walk that stops traffic at will.  Yes, the push of a button activates flashing lights and the pedestrian walks across and the cars HAVE to stop. Luckily it's the state law that cars have to stop if a pedestrian is in a streeet crosswalk (not the crosswalks at the intersections of traffic signals. don't get run over and blame me. wait your turn! LOL).   Anywho as I was strolling taking my time as these 2 and 3 ton machines (and their drivers) had to wait until I got across, I thought about the type of power one has when they are walking in their destiny and on that straight path.  No need to hurry...no need to speed up because of someone else's emergency or negative energy.  Take your time and get to your goal in the allotted time...because a hurried action on someone else's part means consequences for THEM.



Moral of this story....

In the words of the infamous SOS Band "you can do it take your time do it right...." (click SOS and jam)

You only get this life ONCE...have fun...do what you were born to do and LIVE!!!

Peace and Blessings...


~Are you a female blogger? Are you a female working in the arts? Check out these two support organizations: Women With Gifts   SHECreatediT ~

This blogger can be reached at annissakaye@gmail.com.

website credit:

Photo credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment