Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Is it really this easy??

Hello World....

Life in 2015 has been awesome and interesting!



"Mister Man" is no longer.....  My hopeless romantic, nurturing personality sometimes allows me to dwell in situations longer than need be mostly because I always hope the situation goes back to the first feeling long after it's gone.  After awhile, being on the bottom of the priority list gets old, very old.  I think I had my fingers crossed that the whole "opposites attract" scenario would play out to be a groovy thing.  I finally figured out that I'm active and I like my guy to be active with me, maybe not 100% (because he has his own life) but 80% at least.  A concert here, a picnic there, couples stuff...oh well.  Problem solved and life has gotten a lot better.

After growing used to not having someone in your corner for a long period of time, having someone not only show up but show up and step right in place with just the mention of their presence wanting to be there..... (whew..long sentence) is sooooooo exhilirating and I'm grinning from ear to ear.  This really puts the definition of getting out of a wrong situation so the right one can begin.  I'm loving this scenario and at the same time I'm wondering "is it really this easy?".  And if so, whyyyyy the heck have I been dwelling on those with the ultimate "unavailable" status?  Was I scared of what could happen? Scared of change? What?  I do know that I have some professional changes to make so I'm not surprised if that's the case.  Yep, I'm working on me.

This week is special...in a few days I will be celebrating another year on this earth.  As the gospel song says "it's another day's journey and I'm glad...I'm so glad to be here..." and hmmmm (huge smile) I'll be celebrating with a new outlook.  It'll be a little awkward because this weekend I have a crazy dental appointment which might impair my eating. :-(  For this reason I celebrated with friends last weekend....I had a blast!  But this weekend (Saturday 3/21 to specific) I know with confidence that if I pick up the phone and request a quick date it'll happen, I won't be irritated for my birthday.
:-)  It's a beautiful thing.



This year WILL be awesome!  And again I'm thinking "is it really this easy?"  LOL.....

Well....I'm about to see!

Oh yes so the moral of this story is.....make a mistake, learn from that mistake while you're in it (because at that point you probably don't realize it's a mistake) and when you finally realize that you've made that mistake...GET OUT!  Get out of it and move on.  Lessons learned and try not to do it again.

Peace and Blessings....

~Are you a female blogger? Are you a female working in the arts? Check out these two support organizations: Women With Gifts   SHECreatediT ~

This blogger can be reached at annissakaye@gmail.com.

website credit:

Photo credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment